This position supports several Finance leaders. Responsibilities will include scheduling calendars, travel logistics, meeting planning and coordination, and communication with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Schedule and manage demanding calendars
- Interact frequently and successfully with senior executives and other executive assistants across the company on various matters
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules, accommodations, and all trip logistics
- Coordinate, arrange, and run logistics for staff meetings and a variety of other company meetings, including preparing meeting materials ahead of time
- Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- This person is well organized, effectively multi-task, prioritize, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.