The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for an Estimator/Project Manager in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential in Commercial/Civil Construction industry.
- Analyzes plans and specifications on various projects to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project.
- Manages deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness.
- Prepares and submits a quality estimate within the time period provided.
- Oversees project for project duration.
- Attends meetings, field coordination.
- Weekly Bid Review with Estimating Team.
- Takeoffs, Scope reviews, and Plan & Specification Review.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Civil Engineering, or related field.
- 10+ years of estimating/project management experience in heavy highways, train and railway stations, and bridges.
- Exceptional oral and written communication.
- Lead and oversee projects, reviews, and staff.
- Estimating/Project Management software knowledge preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.