Atlantic Group is currently representing an Estimator opportunity in Philadelphia with a general contractor that is a global leader in the field of construction. The position will focus on estimating for corporate interior projects. Candidates with only a few years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply, as there is a strong training program in place to advance and elevate their skilled employees.
- Read and analyze architectural blueprints to appropriately estimate for relative projects.
- Manage take-offs for assigned projects.
- Review all relevant paperwork to ensure no items have been overlooked in order to account for the total estimate package.
- Learn and use company specific software programs to develop and track estimates.
- Be available for client meetings and site visits in order to be able to answer questions relevant to pricing, ensuring positive outcomes for the firm and clients.
- Perform studies to make cost effective decisions and resolve any issues that arise.
- Review and compare details of finished projects and original estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in the field of construction, engineering or architecture.
- 2+ years of experience in construction Estimating or related experience within a construction firm that required cost estimations or development of quotes.
- Strong knowledge of computer skills including MS Office, Excel and ideally estimating software.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.