The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for an Estimator in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential in commercial and residential projects such as healthcare, high rises, education, multi-family, and hospitality.
- Leadership experience with other Preconstruction Team members and Design Assist.
- Ability to formulate strategy for any specific Bid or GMP cost proposals.
- Experience Value Engineering and finding alternatives in systems and materials to offer budget and GMP savings to hit an Owner Budget target.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates based on Schematic, DD and CD document sets using Excel.
- Create and maintain a database of sources and pricing of materials, vendors, exhibit specialists, and subcontractors.
- Ability to attend site survey meetings, if necessary, to understand site, exhibit, and architectural conditions.
- Experience as an estimator in renovation and new construction projects from $1million -$100+million.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years estimating projects.
- Proficient with MS Excel.
- Must have knowledge in healthcare, high rises, education, multi-family, and hospitality.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Passionate and dedicated to high-quality work.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.