The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Estimator Role in the Lehigh Valley area with phenomenal growth potential in the Commercial, Institutional, and Healthcare Construction industries.
- Prepare general construction and pre-construction estimates for negotiated CM projects and design-build projects
- Coordinate with construction sub-trade contractors
- Communicate with design teams within architectural and engineering firms
- Evaluate subcontractor proposals
- Competitive bidding projects
- Bachelor’s in Architecture, Engineering or a Construction Management-related program is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in general construction-related activities, particularly commercial, institutional and healthcare construction
- Polished business communication skills, both written and oral along with presentation experience
- Solid working-knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and pre-construction software
- Conceptual estimating experience is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.