The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for an Estimator in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
- This candidate will receive a percentage of each job he/she estimates and wins.
- Prepare detailed reports or bids for submission to appropriate parties.
- A motivated individual, willing to learn the industry to grow their skillset within a company of like-minded individuals.
- Knowledge and Experience in Commercial Construction.
- Analyzes blueprints and documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Has experience writing/awarding/negotiating purchase orders/subcontracts.
- Estimate extra work items, change orders, credits, procuring materials etc.
- 2-10 years of experience estimating commercial carpentry, acoustical ceilings and walls, metal framing, doors, hardware, etc.
- Experience with Quick Bid is a big plus.
- Ability to communicate with all parties involved in the estimating process.
- Read and understand project plans, specifications, and other construction documents.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.