We are representing a $250 million well-established NYC-based General Contractor. They have a diverse range of projects from ground-up residential, corporate interior commercial, major re-positioning, corporate interiors, and healthcare projects. They are looking for someone who has 5+ years of estimating experience.
- Non-Union firm founded 15 years ago
- Diversified across most asset types
- Strong corporate culture – excellent well-respected leadership
- $250 million revenue
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables
- Interface with clients and vendors as needed
- Multitask and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 3-7 years of estimating experience, ideally with a Top-50 NYC General Contractor
- Bachelor’s in engineering, architecture, construction management, or related
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
- Extremely detail-oriented and ability to multi-task well
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.