We are representing an Equity Trading Developer position for an Asset Management firm in New York City
We are looking for a hands-on Developer to build best-in-class technical solutions with stakeholders across various departments. Projects include fund on boarding, software integration, and business transformation in executing the firm’s front-office technology strategy & road map.
- Participate in the analysis of requirements and collaborate with team members to attain high re usability and maintainability by building flexible data models and seamless integration points.
- Understand the objectives of the Equity business and deliver technology and technical solutions that enable and advance that.
- Be a business partner – review and approve requirements and navigate them through the Software Development Life cycle.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Seamlessly partner with Application Service Delivery group, who have accountability for Delivery & Service Management
- Participate in code review for accuracy and functionality and communicate/enforce coding standards
- BS or BA Degree and at least 3-5 years’ experience work on the Financial Services industry
- 3+ years’ of technical leadership experience in modern OO languages like C#/.Net
- Must have a solid understanding & experience of relational databases and data structures preferably in SQL Server environment
- Hands-on experience developing or implementing investment and risk tools as well as leading trading and compliance system is a plus
- Hands-on experience with any enterprise Portfolio Management / Order Management System (OMS). Charles River (CRD) is a plus
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is required, including full life cycle experience- requirements gathering, implementation, testing, and release management
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of professional pride and individual accountability
- Knowledge of Integration testing and coordinating user acceptance testing is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.