We are hiring for an entry level programmer with a growing organization in the Greater Philadelphia area! The candidate will work as part of a dynamic group to enhance company controls.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code
- Writing queries used for front-end applications (websites, desktop applications, or cloud apps)
- Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data
- Creating database triggers for automation, e.g., automatic email notifications
- Creating table indexes to improve database performance
- Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
- Relevant internship experience
- College degree (B.A., B.S. or B.B.A.) .
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications preferably Excel.
- Detail oriented, organized and possess good analytical skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments/initiatives.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.