We hare are hiring for an entry level financial analyst with a growing organization in the Greater Philadelphia area
- Work within a team dynamic to produce client deliverables leveraging various resources within the firm.
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned client portfolios and the investments within these portfolios.
- Possess a working knowledge of accounting principles and be able to extract and analyze data from financial statements.
- Communicate with representatives of investment partnerships to ensure the timely receipt of cash flow and financial information.
- Coordinate assigned projects and special project work with allocated resources.
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports for clients.
- Review financial statements prepared by fund administrators for inclusion with reports.
- Respond to client and fund investor questions and special requests (analyze reports/informational requests), interact with Relationship Managers to ensure that the required level of client service is being provided.
- Monitor and track cash flow activity for limited partnerships, communicate with custodian banks regarding capital calls and distributions for clients to ensure successful delivery and receipt, reconcile cash flows with custodian banks.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in an accounting/financial industry setting preferred.
- College degree (B.A., B.S. or B.B.A.) .
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications preferably Excel.
- Detail oriented, organized and possess good analytical skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments/initiatives.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.