Have you recently completed your Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics? Are you looking to begin your career with a global organization? Our client, located in Bala Cynwyd, is looking for an entry level analyst to join their team. Excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door and begin your career!
- Monitor the performance of portfolios and investments using cutting edge analytics, proprietary software and Excel-based data management software.
- Manage the operations of client portfolios, maintaining accurate performance information, and collaborating with relationship management teams in preparing performance reports and special projects.
- Serve as a portfolio performance specialist and work closely with client associates in managing the day-to-day operations and performance tracking for client portfolios.
- Communicate with representatives of investment partnerships to ensure the timely receipt of cash flow and financial information.
- Coordinate assigned projects and special project work with allocated resources.
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports for clients.
- 6 months of work experience in an accounting/financial industry setting preferred; internships may be considered
- College degree (B.A., B.S. or B.B.A.) – major in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications preferably Excel.
- Must be detail oriented and organized and possess good analytical skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments/initiatives.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.