We are recruiting for an Engineering Manager for a leading full-service Mechanical Contractor & Engineering firm located in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Research, design, fabricate, and install HVAC mechanical equipment to meet client’s requirements in both large and small projects
- Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters
- Develop and oversee all aspects of production including Clean Room design, computer modeling, selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, testing, and implementation of products and systems
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing
- Bachelor’s degree plus experience in the HVAC engineering industry
- 7-10 years of experience designing HVAC systems and projects
- Prefer a PE
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional Engineer license
- Experience with 3D Modeling programs such as AutoCAD
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.