Atlantic Group is representing an Engineering Manager opportunity with a high precision Industrial & commercial tool manufacturer. The Ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience with tools and or machining. Mechanical Engineering degree or other relevant related disciples.
- Great Leadership team
- Phenomenal reputation in the industry
- 100+ years on industry experience
- Engineering Packet Flow- Programs, Prints, Estimating and Quoting of products – design/build
- Responsible for managing and leading the engineering department
- Primarily responsible for manufacturing engineering and quality control, but also for many aspects of product engineering
- Oversee and supervise our product engineering and quotation department
- Works with Brand and Product Managers on engineering aspects for specials and new product introduction
- 5+ years of Management experience – 5 Direct reports
- Detail oriented and a great organizer (daily)- delegating responsibilities, etc.
- Someone with vision on system improvements (technology, software’s, etc.), creating efficiencies, etc.
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD, LEED Green Associate
- Preferred experience with cutting tools
- Strong CNC Manufacturing experience
- Familiar with ISO 9000 procedures and processes
- $100,000 – $125,000
- Strong health benefits
- 401 K match
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.