We are representing an Electrical Estimator position with a dynamic mid-size electrical contractor experiencing tremendous growth, they have work in the pipeline through 2022. They do work in the commercial, industrial and plumbing construction markets, and are based in Montgomery County, PA.
- High quality work
- Extremely employee and relaxed work environment – great attention to work/life balance
- Easy access to top management
- Full pipeline of work through 2022
- Bonuses based on every project related to the profit of the job once completed
- Manage any Addendums, RFIs, and other documentation, while keeping folders up to date, clean, and organized
- Understand and coordinate the bid delivery method and coordinate with the Bid Coordinator
- Understand critical dates and times including: Prebid meeting, RFI deadline, and bid
- Coordinate with COO and bid coordinator for completing forms and ensuring they are executed properly
- Contact all subcontractors and vendors and handle material pricing
- Minimum 5 years related field experience
- Minimum 3 years electrical estimating experience
- Strong written and verbal communications
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.