Atlantic Group is representing a Electrical Engineer opportunity with a Regional Construction Engineering Firm.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience, preferably managing power distribution systems, fire alarm, lighting and codes.
Highlights about the Company
- 30+ years Engineering experience in New York, Philadelphia, Boston and Baltimore.
- Pioneers in sustainable design
- Full BIM/Revit department
- Types of projects include High-Rise, Hospitality, Multi-Unit Housing, Commercial Office Space, Higher Education, K-12, Datacenters , Senior
- Living/Assisted Living, Healthcare, and Retail
- Engineering Standards: Develops familiarity by reading, understanding and applying departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and company policies and procedures
- Quality / Continuous Improvement: Develops an understanding and complies with corporate quality program
- Engineering Production: Contributes to preparation of less complex engineering deliverables such as drawings, reports, specifications, and studies of limited scope
- Performs routine research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
- Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work
- Prepares basic engineering calculations following standard methods and principles used in similar engineering analysis\
- Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements
- Project Coordination: Coordinates with others when directed by supervisor or project leadership
- Client Focus: Focuses on the needs of internal clients (project team leadership) while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client’s main interests and drivers
- May provide support to business development or pursuit activities
- Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology: Shares current knowledge of latest technology and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSEE, BET)
- 7+ years’ experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Project Management role
- Experience working on High Rise, Hospitality, Multifamily, Mission Critical, and Educational projects
- Experience engineering power distribution systems, fire alarm, lighting and codes
- Intermediate computer skills and experience with any of the following programs: CAD, Revit, MS Project, Procore, Primavera, or Timberline
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal, written and human relations skills
- Ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.