As a Diversity Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will support the company’s mission, culture, and goals by ensuring positions are filled with qualified candidates.
The Diversity Talent Acquisition Advisor will partner closely with senior leaders, hiring managers, talent acquisition team, HR business partners, candidates, and vendors to ensure department goals are met. The Advisor manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting. They will also lead the company’s effort to brand and network with diverse talent.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to gain insights into position and department needs and provide updates on progress and pipelines
- Continually grow a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates through constant networking, mining, and managing of candidates and referrals; analyze results and adapt strategy accordingly
- Create and sustain relationships with key educational institutions, professional associations, diversity organizations, individuals, and community organizations to use as recruiting sources
- Maintain the corporate interviewing process and coordinate the application process via ATS including to meet OFCCP and company audit requirements: retrieval of, response to, tracking of, and forwarding of all applications, interviews, and resumes to appropriate Hiring Managers
- Serve as a professional representative of the company representing our culture and promoting as an employer of choice
- Maintain established systems and standards for interviewing, hiring, and applicant tracking
- Leverage Succession Planning Programs to ensure that internal candidates are considered for appropriate openings. Work closely with Employee Advisory Groups to publicize openings and mine for referrals.
- Drives the conversation around diversity with hiring managers. Facilitate unconscious bias in screening process using blind resumes, diverse panels, etc… Understand the need and develop appropriate sourcing and recruitment plan.
- Collaborate with manager and Diversity & Inclusion Director to build and enterprise-wide diversity recruitment plan that aligns with company affirmative action plan. Develop tracking and reporting and check progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of previous diversity recruiting and interviewing experience required. Sales and Marketing recruitment experience a plus.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office and ATS/HRIS systems (preference for Workday experience). Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Skilled with social media recruitment strategies; proficient in the use of LinkedIn or LinkedIn Recruiter
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Customer service oriented with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability and/or experience working with diverse teams
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.