We are representing a Director of Property Management opportunity with a New Jersey-based owner/operator/developer of office and industrial buildings (primarily office). They currently have 7-10 million sf of assets, including a recent investment of a 1.5 million sf portfolio that require leadership and oversight.
- Entrepreneurial real estate company; visionary leadership
- Mix of both Class A and Class B value-add properties; very opportunistic – portfolio from Central New Jersey to Long Island (and a few properties in Manhattan).
- Strong track record of success and positive reputation; owner of firm is a regular speaker in the real estate community
- Lead 7-10 million sf office/industrial portfolio
- Manage 5-6 Property Managers, and work alongside both the Director of Construction and Director of Leasing to drive forward the business plans of the respective properties
- Create meaningful relationships with tenants across the portfolio
- Work closely with Accounting to oversee each properties’ financials to ensure successful performance and tracking
- 10-15 years of experience managing multiple large-scale office buildings
- Experience with all elements of Property Management from Tenant Relations to Financial Tracking to Construction Management
- BS in Construction, Engineering, or Architecture preferred
- Emphasis on customer service/highly effective communication/attention-to-detail level of work and performance
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.