We are representing a Director of Technical Accounting position with a Public Company in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- A prominent and highly innovative leader in its sector leading the way on first-rate technology and being at the forefront of cutting-edge products
- Seeking an individual well versed in accounting policy, guidance, new pronouncements and the interpretation and business impact of these policies and guidelines while managing a team and multiple projects
- A one-of-a-kind Company where employee development is always evolving and where employees learn to take pride and participate in the community to contribute to social improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA is required, and BIG 4 background a plus
- 9+ years of technical research with pristine writing skills coupled with an analytical mind
- A strategic self-starter that is organized, adept at efficiently working multiple projects while leading a team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.