We are representing a Director of Tax Planning & Accounting position with a Manufacturing company in the Philadelphia suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- International Private Manufacturing company
- Position is open due to growth and collaborates with the VP, Global Tax and the Director, Tax Compliance
- Responsible for directing and overseeing the company’s global tax accounting function, which includes US Federal, State/Local and International tax planning
- Organization has been named multiple times as a top place to work in the Philly region
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Candidates must have 12+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate tax
- Strong expertise in ASC 740 and International Tax is required
- CPA and/or MST is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.