We are representing a Director of Property Accounting role for a growing real estate organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Opportunity to work for the one of the largest publicly traded, integrated real estate organizations located in Philadelphia
- Responsible for the supervision of Property Accounting Managers and Portfolio Accountants
- Supervise, coordinate and ensure property accounting activities for the organization’s consolidated portfolio
- Special project and ad hod analysis as assigned by leadership
- Bachelors in Accounting is required, CPA or parts passed is a plus
- 7+ years of real estate (commercial) accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.