We are representing a Director of Preconstruction opportunity with a well-established General Contractor leader in the construction industry more than 100 years. Their market niches include the Educational, Retail/Hospitality, Corporate, Healthcare, and Senior Living markets. The ideal candidate will have some experience in the Senior Living market. Living location options also in DE or PA.
- Stellar reputation established in their respective markets
- Employee-friendly work atmosphere (low turnover)
- Very large pipeline of work in the pipeline for 2021
- Excellent medical benefits
- Lead the preconstruction team to accomplish contract requirements, services by budgeting, scheduling, or organizing, defining roles and responsibilities with some input from the Operations Manager and Superintendents
- Prepare conceptual, schematic, design development and GMP estimates to support preconstruction activities and clients.
- Contribute to the development of standards, process, practices, etc. as needed for the Preconstruction Services to be a “Best of Class” provider in the construction industry.
- Attend scheduled meetings with project architects/customer, to acquaint them with unresolved problems and to provide an adequate degree of coordination is being made to have accurate bidding documents.
- Maintain and adjust to Owner’s budget as required to maintain project budget.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Technology, Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or other related discipline and eight plus years relevant experience
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the Construction Industry including significant experience with senior living preconstruction
- Professional licenses and registrations a plus.
- Experience with technology, such as estimating, scheduling, project management. Experience in Operations and/or Marketing is required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.