We are representing an incredible Director Of Payroll opportunity with an industry-leading health care company headquartered in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- Position will be a leader within the Payroll function playing a key role with all of the Company’s payroll process, management, and strategic functions
- Role will oversee 5 direct reports and be a key figure for all corporate and office employees
- Company is an industry leader and well known across the region and beyond as a leader in providing first rate support services
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 7+ years of multi-state, multi-company payroll, strong knowledge of payroll tax reporting and compliance
- Workday experience desired
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.