We are representing a boutique Industrial-focused real estate investment firm and owner/operator. They are looking for someone to partner alongside the firm’s Director of Acquisitions to maximize the value of the existing portfolio and grow the pipeline. There are elements of both Leasing and Acquisitions to this role.
Highlights about the Company and Position
- 25 year company history
- 2.5 million sf portfolio of Industrial and Flex Office assets, primarily in Northern New Jersey
- Strong and entrepreneurial leadership, very opportunistic and well-capitalized
- Create and execute unique business plans for each respective asset in the portfolio, with an emphasis on leasing strategy: what tenants to extend, what prospective tenants to target, etc.
- In-depth and on-going analysis of the portfolio, identifying value-add opportunities through leasing, construction, or otherwise
- Work alongside the Director of Acquisitions to uncover new off-market investment opportunities
- Analyze and negotiate all new leases
- 4-10 years of experience in Real Estate, ideally Industrial/Office leasing experience in Northern New Jersey
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Real Estate, or related
- Depth of strategic relationships with: architects, engineers, attorneys, brokers, government, and other people and companies that will lead to new tenants, new investment opportunities, and the successful execution of existing projects
- High-level of real estate, finance, and leasing acumen
- Team player who collaborates well with others and functions well in an entrepreneurial all-hands-on-deck environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.