The Atlantic Group is representing a Director of Investor Relations with an international manufacturing firm based out of the Philadelphia suburbs.
- Publicly-held, international manufacturing firm that that is growing
- Role reports to the CFO
- Change to create the Investor Relations strategy, framework and roadmap for the Company
- Will be responsible for communicating global market position, business strategy and progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- MBA is highly preferred
- 12+ years progressive finance experience required, minimum number of years of relevant experience required
- Knowledge of corporate finance, valuation methods, and capital markets, as well as the analytical skills required to create financial models and evaluate sell-side model
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.