A top rated firm in Westchester has an immediate need for a leader of the HR function to join their HQ in White Plains, NY
- Serve as the strategic partner to senior management in support of overall business objectives.
- Supervise human capital administration staff of three, including office services, benefits, payroll, and reception functions.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to ensure organizational compliance.
- Conduct company-wide annual performance management, development, and appraisal process.
- Manage relationships with company personnel and advocate on their behalf when appropriate.
- Work directly with department managers to resolve HR matters.
- Initiate company-wide initiatives and innovation.
- Recruit, interview and screen applicants.
- Implement internship program to attract talent from top colleges and universities.
- Partner with accounting in 404 and 401(k) Audits.
- Create and manage human resource and office administration annual budget.
- Actively participate in peer groups, committees and special projects.
- 7-10 years of progressive HR experience
- Advanced degree in HR preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.