We are searching for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis for a growing Pharmaceutical organization located in Lancaster.
Company & Position Highlights
- Lead and manage the overall performance of the company and their respective divisions
- Responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting, strategic analysis, KPIs, and implementation of standard processes
- Will oversee acquisitions and the due diligence process
- Manage, coach and develop the financial staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in an operational finance role
- Strong project and change management skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and team management skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.