$500 MM PE fund, 6 years in and growing, seeking first ever head of Finance and Controller.
- Management Company Accounting and Reporting, leads the audit process, expense management, lines of credit
- Reviews and Manages the PE Fund Accounting – prepared by HedgeServ. Head of Finance & Controller owns the final product for accuracy and timely reporting
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities, including compliance, human resources, operations related to direct lending, LP Reporting
- Capable of interacting with investors via direct communication and written communication as well as financial reporting
- Supports Marketing and BD
- Strong Educational pedigree
- 10-20 years of professional experience
- Combination of public accounting and private equity experience
- Ideally a combination of Fund and Management Co experience
- Ideally some exposure to Compliance and IR
- CPA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.