We are representing a Commercial Real Estate firm located in Fairfield County, Connecticut looking to hire a Director of Capital Markets & Fund Analytics for their growing division.
Company and Position Highlights
- Fund Reporting
- Fund-Level Financial Modeling: Maintain sophisticated financial models and analyses for each of the company’s active funds; must thoroughly understand fund documents, among others, to ensure proper application of all inputs into models and flow through to financial statement
- Asset-Level Reporting: Review pro formas and budgets produced by the Portfolio Management and Development departments; consolidate data as required; understand variances to prior quarter and relative to original underwriting.
- Oversee the funds’ valuation process, including periodic third-party appraisals.
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of, and produce write-ups for, the company’s fund investments for internal and external (private) distribution.
- Capital Raising / Executive, Board & Investor Communications
- Stay current on all company business activities to be responsive to investors and to communicate effectively with management; collaborate on all periodic capital raises at the direction of the SVP of Capital Markets & Portfolio Management; maintain a detailed investor database; travel for conferences, roadshows, and investor meetings.
- Create & Manage Presentation Materials: Develop and maintain presentation materials for fund-related investor meetings and to fulfill internal executive and board needs; ensure presentations are informative, accurate and relevant to the current environment; develop fund-related content for earnings calls and press releases.
- Investor Communications: Manage ad-hoc investor requests (e.g. in relation to due diligence materials, track-record data, and various other analyses), including drafting responses; refine and build best-in-class processes for servicing fund investors and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years of real estate investment experience; with 3-5 years of investor relations experience preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.