The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Director of Acquisitions role in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas with phenomenal growth potential.
- Company is growing at rapid pace.
- Experience in land acquisitions, planning, and development.
- Must have residential land acquisition experience in multi-family 50+ unit development and in the Philadelphia and suburbs area.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Growing deals $15-$30 million.
- Develop relationships with owners, brokers, and key influencers in assigned target markets.
- Small team of 5 employees all in their 20’s.
- Negotiate the final acquisition price with the sellers, which includes all meetings, and coordination with brokers if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field.
- 5+ years in real estate brokerage, and development industry.
- Experience with preparing proposals and negotiating lease & sale contracts.
- Must be collaborative and a team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.