We are proud to be representing a high-profile national real estate developer headquartered in NYC for an opportunity to lead the firm’s market-rate portfolio. This established residential firm is building an expert team to meet the ambitious goals of their market-rate platform with a focus on opportunistic value-add and ground-up communities.
- $6 billion+ assets in pipeline
- 16,000 units across 18 states
- Growth plan to double portfolio size in next 3 years
- Spearhead the firm’s growing market-rate/value add national platform
- Lead and participate in every part of the acquisitions process from deal sourcing to due diligence to capital raising
- Influence deal analysis that will inform the firm’s investment decisions
- 7+ years of experience
- Lead the sourcing and acquisitions of existing multifamily value-add opportunities nationally (no less than $75M total capitalization)
- Report to managing director with constant exposure to the firm’s CEO
- Work closely with institutional LPs to execute as many deals as bandwidth allows
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.