The Atlantic Group is representing a Director of Accounting Policy opportunity with a well-established banking organization in the Northern Philadelphia Suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Company is doing very well
- Role is focused on technical accounting policy for all of the company – derivatives, M&A, GAAP issues, and FASB pronouncements
- Maintains the company accounting policy manual
- Part of global valuation committee & accounting policy committee
- Provides support and direction to business lines regarding technical accounting inquiries and transactions — initial areas of focus will be based on areas of prior experience and expertise
- Develops strong working relationships with accounting personnel in our various business lines and corporate functions (e.g. SEC reporting)
- Role can be based in any of these offices to include Montgomery County, PA, New York, and a couple others
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance
- 10+ years of experience
- Big 4 Public Accounting/Audit background preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Experience with derivatives, hedging, and M&A is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.