The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Director or Manager of Cost Engineering role in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Work directly with Project Managers on monthly work in place forecasting
- Perform monthly cost edits
- Assist in efforts for cost estimating during project planner
- Work directly with the Controller on day-to-day basis of the general ledger
- Manage month end close which includes bank and credit card reconciliation and maintaining of general ledger accounts, and preparation of financial reporting
- Assist with and/or support billing requirements following contract terms and business requirements
- Review and analyze job cost reports, vendor invoices and timesheets to project accuracy and to locate anomalies/project challenges, share info with project manager
- Partner with finance to ensure accurate and timely reporting of business performance; assist leadership with monthly business reviews
- 5-10 years of construction engineering, cost control, or construction accounting experience required
- Broad and technical knowledge of construction processes and materials
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Strong computer skills including accounting databases, Excel and other software
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.