Highlights about the Company and Position
- This position will be the right hand person to the Executive Director and will have 6 reports – 2 direct and 4 indirect(external SOX testing team)
- The individual will look at all internal controls, SOX testing and business processes across each business unit
- Great way to enter into the company at a Management level and gain a ton of exposure with leadership
- Oversee on-going review of changing processes and ensure process change updates are documented in accordance with SOX requirements.
- Contribute to the analysis of internal control deficiencies of significance to analyze pervasiveness and financial magnitude.
- BS Accounting—–CPA preferred
- 15 plus years of experience in Internal Controls/SOX and Risk Management
- Public Company experience (PHARMA, MANUFACTURING is first choice) is preferred. International experience is desired.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.