We are representing a Director of Financial Reporting & Treasury opportunity with an industry leading healthcare organization in Southern New Jersey.
Company & Position Highlights
- Large healthcare organization that have experienced extensive growth
- Has been ranked Best Place to Work in recent years; excellent benefits
- Reports to CFO directly and empowered to lead the financial reporting and treasury functions
- Responsible for consolidations, working with auditors, bank reporting, technical accounting, accounting policy, understanding how impacts the business, more strategic than a typical/traditional financial reporting position
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA, Master’s degree in Accounting or MBA preferred
- 7+ years of progressive Accounting/Finance experience required
- Deep U.S. GAAP knowledge
- Strong critical thinking, influence and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate complex topics and concepts
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.