We are representing a Director of Accounting & Financial Reporting position with an investment management company in Center City Philadelphia.
- Private company with over $2B in revenue; they have made numerous recent acquisitions to add to their diverse existing portfolio
- Position is open due to growth; the person in this role now is being promoted to controller
- Responsible for leading the accounting department to assure compliance with all financial reporting standards; this person will have 2-3 direct reports
- Looking for someone who wants to make a difference, implement change, and make the group better
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- 8+ years of experience in public accounting AND industry.
- CPA is required.
- Experience in financial services/private equity is preferred, but not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.