We are representing a Director of Accounting and Financial Reporting with a prominent Company in Montgomery County.
- An innovative global leader in its sector experiencing tremendous growth positioning the Company for continued success
- Newly created position at the Director level answering to the Corporate Controller providing critical leadership as the business continues to evolve
- A dynamic Company committed to top quality performance where the focus is on being the best in their field, providing employee development while maintaining a family culture
- This position would directly oversee 3 managers, each with a team of accountants.
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration in Accounting and/or Finance; CPA required; Master’s highly preferred
- 10+ years of Big 4/combination; with a proven track record of managing; strong corporate accounting with a consolidations and technical accounting background
- A strategic self-starter who is driven, well versed in GAAP and ready to be part of a dynamic team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.