We are representing a Digital Project Manager position for a Media firm in NYC
- Manage deployment/installation projects – schedules, sub-contractors, client agencies, company resources, financial models and tracking
- Create/manage statements of work for partners
- Motivator/manager of cross-functional teams -builds relationships to make things happen
- Pro-active communicator
- Enthusiastic evangelist of project technology
- Manage multiple deployment/installation projects with agencies or clients
- Lead project team meetings with key stakeholders for each project to help make key decisions, remove obstacles, and address key program issues. Be the driver to ensure business goals are met and support the strategic vision of each program.
- Develop strong partnerships with functional leaders to drive focus on business objectives. Be a trusted partner for executive management to ensure program success.
- Provide visibility to project status (key decisions, dependencies, issues, risks, metrics, etc.) on an ongoing basis through status reporting to all stakeholders. Ability to summarize to various executive and client levels.
- Manage project dependencies across multiple teams, customers, functions, divisions, and stakeholders.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent project teams from delivering on project goals.
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and learning.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years excellent track record of successfully implementing and managing technical solutions in challenging environments
- Experience coordinating with fiber & power utility providers and other regulatory officials and agencies.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on leadership.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross functional, matrix management environment consisting of software engineering, hardware engineering, operational infrastructure, product management, and deployment engineering
- Organizes and plans implementation of physical work – experience in construction projects a plus
- Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things.
- Ability to write/review statements of work, permits, and other work documents necessary for implementations or deployments
- Well versed in project management tools like MS Project and Jira
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.