We are representing a DevOps Engineer for an Audio Streaming company in New York City.
- Good and clear communication in concepts like Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, and cloud (AWS) infrastructure management.
- AWS Cloud solution design/implementation, Application Development, Deployment.
- Cloud architecture, automation, involvement in development for Cloud, as well as projects like Cloud migration and adaptation of software services.
- Curiosity, problem solving and a passion for improving quality.
- Building and supporting highly available and scalable infrastructures.
- Design and Implementation of Continuous Integration and
- Delivery model with products like Jenkins to ensure delivery of new content is fully automatable with pipelines that do automated integration and functional testing.
- Participate in incident responses, then design/develop remedial solutions.
- Ask questions. Be present. Challenge. Offer solutions. Think with product owners and software engineers.
- Document ideas, design infrastructure as code in diagrams or graphical representations and be creative when doing this.
- Proactive engagement of product owners and software engineers to understand, collaborate, and present alternative solutions to improve product reliability.
- 7+ years DevOps/Systems Engineering.
- Strong system skills (Linux, shell, networking, security).
- Experience with cloud systems (AWS, Google Cloud).
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline or others.
- Experience with security topics/tools in the cloud and in the devops world.
- Use AWS technologies and tools like Docker, CI/CD Tools, AWS Services, Puppet and others.
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization platforms (AWS CloudFormation, AWS ECS Docker, Terraform).
- Strong hands on scripting languages experience (Ruby, Python or any other language).
- Great communication skills in meetings, pro-activeness and desire to participate in different projects.
- Strong understanding of application and system monitoring.
- Experience with database technologies (Cassandra, Mongo, MySQL).
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.