Seeking an Engineer to architect and deploy a large-scale DevOps solution tailored for a group of systematic trading teams.
- Strong familiarity with Linux operating systems.
3+ years of experience with:
- Reading and writing code and scripts in Python and Bash
- Testing automation (e.g. Maven, Selenium)
- Build automation (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Release automation (e.g. GIT)
- Configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Puppet/Chef)
- Monitoring, logging, reporting tools (e.g. Nagios, ELK, Splunk, MongoDB, Redis)
- Managing backups, disaster recovery
- Database admin, configuration and maintenance (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Cloud compute deployment (e.g. AWS, Google)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) and containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Automation and configuration management using Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Ability to resolve problems in a timely, effective, and professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Big Data capture and analytics pipelines is a plus
- Experience with web server configuration and deployment is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.