We are representing an HVAC Design Engineer opportunity with a leading full-service mechanical contractor located in the Portland, OR.
- Slower pace on the actual construction side
- Control over timelines
- The chance to visit job sites and be part of the whole project from Precon, design and construction
- Interface with the entire team. Precon, Estimating, PM, Field, Fabrication shop
- B.S.M.E or M.S.M.E
- Registered Mechanical Engineer
- 5 + years HVAC Design experience with all types of systems in a fast pace design build environment
- Effective communicator, team player, and client-oriented
- Able to handle last minute changes and keep your cool
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong AutoCAD skills
LEED project experience a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
$80,000 - $100,000 + $5,000 bonus