A well known organization is hiring an eager to learn Analyst to join their growing team.
- Develop a proactive methodology for effective data management by collecting, analyzing and reporting on disparate data sources.
- Analyze business objectives and develop data solutions to meet customer needs.
- Improve and customize current data solutions to meet business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop and document the standard data reporting processes.
- Coordinate with other teams in report enhancements and modifications activities.
- BA/BS in related field (e.g., business/finance/engineering/information technology/mathematics/physical sciences)
- 0-2 plus years of work experience in an accounting/financial industry setting preferred
- Comfort and familiarity with large data sets, relational databases, reporting and query tools
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Advanced experience in Excel is a plus (e.g., VBA, Macros)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access a plus
- Experience with advanced database or computational software tools is a plus (e.g., SQL, Access, SAS, R, Python)
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and possess good analytical skills
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments/initiatives
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.