We are hiring for a Data Entry Clerk in Langhorne, PA. The role is responsible for creation, auditing and submission of customer invoices and to assist Operations where needed
- Perform weekly audits in Excel and McLeod database to ensure accuracy of financial and dispatch data affecting both customer billing and driver pay.
- Responsible for creation, auditing and submission of customer invoices.
- The ability to communicate effectively with various levels within the organization, from drivers to Senior Management, is fundamental in this role.
- Audit load information for accuracy using Excel and make corrections.
- Rate/price loads for customer invoicing and driver pay.
- Handle billing inquiries from internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Administer and audit driver payroll by reviewing dispatch data and analysis in Excel.
- Monitor and resolve aging reports for customer AR and monitor and resolve unbilled loads within established timelines.
- Process financial adjustments.
- Answer telephone calls and emails to support drivers and Operations team.
- Perform daily office responsibilities (i. e. phone, fax, copy, file, type, 10-key, etc)
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma.
- One year preferred experience
- Customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to manage multi-line phone system and have good organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment while utilizing multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.