- Competent computer and internet research skills are required as well as knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite to including the ability to manage email, calendar and contacts in Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact well with all stakeholders exhibiting friendliness and professionalism.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Responsibilities CT Office
- Receive, screen and /or route incoming telephone calls, phone messages, mail, and correspondence.
- Ensure all overnight voicemail messages are taken and directed to the appropriate staff members.
- Provide administrative support to the Connecticut office personnel and assist in the smooth running of the office on a daily basis.
- Maintain office equipment, general appearance of office space and supplies daily. Ensure the proper functioning of office machinery (i.e., copier, printers, coffee machines, postage machine, etc.) and call for servicing as equipment requires.
- Field questions from staff, vendors and guests and provide answers or when necessary direct to appropriate personnel.
- General administrative and clerical support including but not limited to preparing letters and documents utilizing Excel, Power Point &
- Microsoft word, making copies, faxing and preparing packages to be sent out via Federal Express. Contact messenger services for outgoing packages.
- Organize & assist in setting up meetings including contacting caterers, and clients as necessary. Ensuring conference rooms are presentable after meetings.
- Order office supplies, food/pantry and materials as needed.
Responsibilities Personal Assistant – CEO Family
- Assist with personal matters for CEO and family:
- Manage and maintain multiple homes (CT/ NY/ CO)
- Handle and delegate maid’s requests.
- General maintenance requests
- Manage and maintain two rental properties
- Maintain all contact with renters
- Schedule all maintenance
- Send all bills to renters (oil, electric, etc.)
- Open and sort business and personal mail
- Manage Medical reimbursements, maintain log, triage information as required, be proactive
- Schedule appointments for the CEO and family members as required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.