The Atlantic Group is searching for a CRS Managing Director to join our client’s Compliance and Risk Advisory Services (CRS) practice with a specific focus on our clients SOX business line.
- Oversee all SOX compliance projects, first year SOX compliance, entity level controls, risk assessment preparation, fraud assessments, planning scope evaluation, process testing, aggregation and assessment of operating and design deficiencies and documentation of process information flows
- Recommend internal control solutions that balance client resource constraints with the need to mitigate risk.
- Oversee successful project completion by prioritizing director, manager and senior tasks.
- Assist the Partner group on an as needed project basis with the overall firm operations which include Human Resources, IT, Accounting, Scheduling and Recruiting.
- Maintain and build client relationships.
- Responsible for negotiating the scope of the work, bill rates and budgets for recurring projects at existing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field, CPA required, CIA and CISA certifications preferred
- Public accounting/advisory experience with emphasis on risk and compliance consulting related to Sarbanes-Oxley
- Exceptional people, project and client management skills – we pride our culture on an equal mix of IQ and EQ
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt communication and responses as needed based upon various situations
- Ability to translate complex issues into simple and easy to understand terms
- Innovative thinker with strong analytical skills, sound interpretation of complex subject matter, ability to generate meaningful insights and develop pragmatic solutions
- Able to delegate responsibility to coach others in order to develop capabilities
- Experience resolving business conflicts and using situations as learning and development opportunities
- Adaptable and able to manage unexpected change
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.