Our client, a top Commodity Firm in New York has an immediate need for a Credit Analyst to join their C suite in midtown. This is an addition to staff.
- Daily KYC / AML procedures and client onboarding
- Daily Calls to Clients for updated payment status
- Daily Cash Application to the Accounts receivable
- Ensures adequate monitoring and actioning over credit risk limits and consignment stocks.
- Identifies and reconciles discrepancies that impact the P&L and posts adjustments and/or reserves.
- Monitors and ensures compliance of credit risk and control policies and procedures.
- Prepare periodic credit risk report to the Group Accounting and Risk departments in Amsterdam and Geneva.
- Fields and responds to inquiries from clients, management, marketers, and external auditors.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 3-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with in counterparty credit
- Strong work ethic and work polish
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion