We are representing a Cost Accountant role for a growing manufacturing organization that is located in South Jersey.
- Position reports directly to the Plant Controller who oversees accounting for 5 plants in the area
- Position offers growth and a long term path to the Plant Controller role
- Perform monthly closing activities and make recommendations for accruals and accounting treatments
- Analyze and make recommendations to leadership on the adequacy of controls in place for Inventory and COGS including development of standard costs and variance analysis
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of cost accounting or accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent computer skills, experience with JD Edwards is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.