We are representing a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Treasury Manager with a growing international manufacturing organization located in King of Prussia, PA.
Highlights of the Company and Position
- Position reports to the treasurer
- Responsible for global cash management, global foreign exchange management, cash forecasting, and global credit cards
- Recommend and execute short term and long term liquidity strategies
- Manage relationships with financial service providers including monitoring bank service fees and addressing quality issues
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, MBA preferred
- 6+ years of treasury experience, international treasury experience is a must
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) is preferred
- Excellent communication an negotiating skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.