We are representing a Corporate Tax Manager opportunity with a well-respected public company in Montgomery County.
- A specialty services supply company with a worldwide presence always performing research and development to create cutting-edge products
- A newly added position due to growth of company through acquisitions and organic strategic initiatives
- This is an opportunity to be part of an enriched group of tax professionals assisting with a wide range of tax planning and tax compliance
- A high-paced environment targeting ambitious, analytical and a proven leader that will mentor tax accountants
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance, CPA/MST preferred
- 6+ years of experience ideally in public accounting or combination of public/private, tax generalist is best
- An ambitious, self-starter that wants a challenge while growing with a premier company
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.