Our client is a global institutional alternative asset management firm with over $20 billion in assets under management located in NYC looking for someone to join the corporate accounting team. This group has VERY good exposure internally to Senior Management, Front Office, and other Partners of the Firm. Very stable group. They get involved with numerous special projects, ad hoc requests, etc
- Review of invoices for proper allocations
- Maintaining controls around invoice and payment approvals
- Accurate allocation to general ledger accounts as well as investment funds
- Input and Review of vendor information including banking instructions
- Preparation and execution of wire payments
- Maintain relationships with vendors including prompt replies to inquiries and dispute resolutions
- Collaborate with other internal departments, such as Legal and Investment Research, to investigate queries
- Account Reconciliations
- 2+ yrs of relevant AP experience; FS experience preferred. Willing to look at smaller, fast paced, high volume AP organizations.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal/written
- Knowledge of Concur, Thomson Reuters Legal Tracker (Serengeti)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.