We are representing a Corporate Development Associate opportunity with a growing and excelling manufacturing company in Wilmington, DE.
- Position will join a strong corporate development team comprised of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Candidate will play a lead role on the deal team including owning due diligence and closing procedures
- Will have direct visibility to the CEO
- Multi-billion dollar private company exceeding financial targets
- Hybrid working setup between remote and in the office (3 days)
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field from an accredited school
- MBA preferred
- 2+ years of experience in corporate development, financial due diligence, investment banking, or private equity
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Limited travel, some international
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.