We are representing a Corporate Audit Director role for a growing Financial Services Organization located in Central NJ.
- Individual will be part of the Global Leadership Team and will contribute to the strategic planning, process innovation, and project management of the Global Team
- Candidate will be responsible for the overall management and timely execution of audits and projects
- Provide controls advisory services to the Company’s various businesses
- Assist in the recruiting and development of the internal audit team that acts as a training ground for talent
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- Exposure to audit, risk management, operations, finance and compliance activities is preferred
- Excellent project management, organizational and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.